I think its time for a list! At this time of year I seem to get more and more things that I need to do, places I have to be, things to make and things to get organised for Christmas. Well’ I’m a girl for a list! In fact, I sometimes get so obsessive and organised, I have a list of lists! Is that a bit bonkers or is that just me? So, currently, my lists run something like this:
The Hand made to do list:
- Finish the Inside Crochet cushion cover and write article 12 (Priority) Have you been following my crochet adventures…?
- Finish the crochet blanket made with Pirkka Lankka (For Christmas, quite a bit still to do.)
- Get on with the crochet Cowl (its a Christmas gift for someone special)
- Make the items for the Christmas craft fair (this can wait a bit, its for 4th December)
- Jar the home-made mincemeat
- Make Christmas cards
The Shopping to do list:
- Get lovely wrapping paper (Gorgeous Yarns offer a free gift wrapping service for all of December) and beautiful gift ribbon
- Get Christmas gifts list underway for Christmas shopping day. (and get train tickets for Christmas shopping day!)
The Gorgeous Yarns to do list: to be added to!
- Put the Gorgeous Kits on the site by Wednesday 11/11/15
- Arrange the Petit 4 gift boxes (Have you seen how really gorgeous they are as a special gift?)
- Prepare the Advent Calendar prizes ready for the draw on Sunday 22/11/15 Have you seen and entered our competition yet?)
etc, etc, etc,
The photo at the top is of my crochet cushion cover, made with Perran Yarns BFL/Silk DK in “She Sells Seashells” colourway. This colour is not currently available, I’m just trying it out, but I think it will be one for Gorgeous Yarns in the New Year, what do you think? The pattern is from the new Inside Crochet “Complete Guide to Crochet” and has a plain back and a mini-pompom edge that I can’t wait to try.
The crochet blanket has been on the go for most of the year on and off, and I want to finish it for Christmas. I love the warm, cosy colours and the yarn, Pirkka Lankka is ideal for this stitch as it gives great definition and shape.
Have you had a look at the Petit 4 boxes we have? They have 4 25g balls of Gorgeous Yarns from our range, in a gift box with 4 patterns, and make an ideal gift for family and friends who like to create. Time for a list?
How are your lists getting on? Lots of projects to finish ready for Christmas? Why not have a lovely browse of our site and see what gift ideas you might find…. new needles from our extensive ranges, ChiaoGoo crochet hooks, a silk case or hand made project bag, a Gorgeous Kit, yarn and a pattern….perhaps you would like us to make up a gift for you. Please contact by email on email@example.com if you have special requirements, or if you would like information or advice.
Hmmmm, time for a list…..
Bye for now,